Some Quick Statistics About Russellville:
- The average household income is $41,250
- Less than 2% of residents are unemployed
- There are more people with a college education than most U.S. cities
- There are more females than males (females-50.5% males-49.5%)
- The average age is 36 years old
- Over half the residents have had the same home for more than 5 years
- There are less residents per square mile than surrounding cities
- There were under 650 students in the district (less students means more 1-on-1 time with the teachers)*
- Our district has a 11-1 student-to-teacher ratio*
- 100% of our teachers are certified, meaning no substitute taught classes*
This page was last updated: April 14, 2015
Email me for assistance at
Check our calendar each month for things going on in Russellville to know about...
-The next Engine Show Comittee meeting
-City yard sales
You can find it all HERE!
Have you ever thought about advertising locally?
How about in this very spot?
Here is your chance!
If you're interested
please send an email to
Would you like
to see a map of
Click here to go to "Google Maps" and see
Website designed by Joshua Wyss, and maintained by Andrew Ford.